Health, safety and wellbeing
Do you have a grip on health, safety and wellbeing?
Good health and safety makes good business sense. Your staff are your biggest assets but also your biggest investment, and their health, safety and wellbeing at work is important to ensure they are productive and your organisation achieves its goals.
If you provide services to others, including customers, students or members of the community, you also need to make sure you are acting in a safe manner.
Do you have access to competent health, safety and wellbeing advice?
- Are you confident in your health and safety management systems?
- Are your staff productive, with high morale and a good team spirit?
- Are you staff trained and competent in the health and safety aspects of their role?
Risk is a part of life, and the Health, Safety and Wellbeing team bring a sensible, risk-aware approach to health and safety management. We have a proven track record of supporting our customers to develop a reasonable approach to risk management, achieving organisational priorities and demonstrating the value placed on employees.
Why choose us?
Delivered for local organisations by locally-based experts, our years of experience and breadth of knowledge means we will provide you with high quality, sensible, achievable advice and support when you need it. We are an established and credible provider of health, safety and wellbeing services.
"The work that Norfolk County Council has undertaken for us has been excellent, so much so that we have renewed our agreement for a third year. Working closely with our team, the work you have carried out for us has always been top quality, usable, delivered on time and allowed the Council to best use its diminishing resources.
"It is one of the best value arrangements that any potential client can enter into and I would have no hesitation recommending the service to other potential clients."
We operate on a cost-recovery basis so our services offer real value for money.
Freedom to choose
If our years of experience and wealth of tailored resources aren’t enough to convince you, our flexible support packages should. We offer a number of off-the-shelf packages but can also customise these to suit you, your business and your budget. You can also access our services on a pay as you go basis.
Examples of our services
- Health, safety and wellbeing helpdesk – advice when you need it on the phone or by email
- Comprehensive health and safety management systems tailored to you including policies, guidance and template forms
- Access to specialist school and education services such as CLEAPSS
- Newsletter to keep you updated on case law, changes in legislation and current issues
- Essential tutor-led health and safety training delivered at your premises
- Access to a wide range of online e-learning courses
- Comprehensive review of your management system and providing support to implement identified improvements
- Compliance inspections of your sites and teams
- Support when you need it most, for example following an incident or when dealing with enforcement agencies
- Staff wellbeing assessments for teams, services or the whole business
- Individual wellbeing support
- Dispute resolution and mediation services
- Access to our employee assistance programme, offering independent, confidential professional advice and counselling services on a range of issues.
- NHS Health Checks delivered at your site for your convenience
Contact us for more information.