If you are a lease car driver or an employee driving a Norfolk County Council vehicle who has had an accident, then your claim will be handled by us.
If you are a lease car driver contact the Business Travel Team first
If you are an employee driving a Norfolk County Council vehicle, contact your line manager or fleet manager.
The following points should be noted:
- No admission of fault should be made at the scene of the accident
- Obtain as much information as possible from the other party involved including, name, address, telephone number, and the vehicle make, model, colour and registration
- Take note of their full insurance details if these are available
- Contact the lease car scheme or your fleet manager as soon as possible after the accident
- Download and complete a claim form immediately after the accident