Our travel insurance policy covers all employees, school staff and pupils on authorised trips.
- Cancellation of journey, if the circumstances are beyond the insured person’s control
- Cases where the insured person falls sick, or sustains injury which requires hospital, medical, surgical or nursing attention outside the United Kingdom and the Isle of Man
- Cases where the insured person's luggage, clothing, personal effects or money taken, worn or carried on the journey are lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed
Exclusions to the policy are:
- Loss or damage to contact lenses
- Loss or damage to fragile or brittle articles
- Losses caused by atmospheric or climatic conditions
- Any losses arising from illegal use of drugs
- Claims for sickness made without a letter attached from a doctor or medical health professional.
If you wish to make a claim under the policy, it must be reported to us within 28 days of the occurrence.
Any claims involving theft and/or criminal damage must be reported to the police (regardless of where the loss occurred) within 24 hours of discovery, and a crime reference number obtained.
Download a copy of the travel insurance certificate and policy. If you need further information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.