Norfolk Libraries have several meeting rooms for hire. They range from small interview spaces to a lecture theatre.
We can provide video conferencing equipment, projectors and refreshments on request.
- Commercial organisations £14
- Voluntary and public sector organisations £6.50 (Includes districts and NHS and NCC services within ringfenced external funding)
Equipment hire per session
- Projector and screen - £10
- Owl video conferencing device - £20 (Call us on 01603 774777 to book this item)
- Flip chart and pens - £5
- Coffee/tea - £10 per pot, serves about 10
- Biscuits (per plate, about 20 servings per plate) - £4
- All printouts charged at normal rates - see our printing and copying charges
Libraries meeting rooms
- Cromer Library meeting room - capacity 12
Large payable car park within 5 minute walk. Information about Cromer Library.
Call 01263 512850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ground floor interview room - capacity 4
- First floor training room - capacity 12
Free car parking on site. Information about Dereham Library.
Call 01362 693184 or email email@example.com.
- Ground floor meeting room - capacity 15
Free car parking nearby. Information about Downham Market Library.
Call 01366 383073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ground floor meeting room - capacity 16
Free car parking on site. Information about Gaywood Library.
Call 01553 768498 or email email@example.com.
- Lighthouse room – capacity 4
- Ecclestone room – capacity 6
- Paget room – capacity 8/10
- Boardroom - capacity 10/12 theatre setup
- Pavilion Lecture Theatre – capacity 120
- Carnegie room – capacity 40
Limited car parking on site, large chargeable car park nearby. Information about Gorleston Library.
Call 01493 662156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Southgate room (1st floor) - capacity 24
- Haven interview room (ground floor) - capacity 2
- Rumberlow Gallery (1st floor)
Contact the library for more information
- Northgate Room - Capacity 80
- Anna Sewell and Charles Dickens Rooms - Available Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays only - Capacity 4
Free car parking nearby. Information about Great Yarmouth Library.
Call 01493 844551 or email email@example.com.
- Ground floor meeting room - capacity 10
Onsite free car park. Information about Long Stratton Library.
Call 01508 530797 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ground floor meeting room
Street parking available. Information about Mile Cross Library.
Call 01603 425906 or email email@example.com.
Norfolk and Norwich Millennium Library
- Vernon Castle room (2nd floor) - capacity 50
- Business & IP Centre room (2nd floor) - capacity 50
- Heritage room (2nd floor) - capacity 50
- Ground floor interview room - capacity 2
Norfolk and Norwich Millennium Library has several other spaces available for use for exhibitions and events. Contact us for more information.
On site car parking available, for a charge. Information about Norfolk and Norwich Millennium Library.
Call 01603 989970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Miller room - capacity 10
- Pee-wit room - capacity 4
Limited on site car parking available. Information about Watton Library.
Call 01953 881671 or email email@example.com.
- Community room - capacity 25
On street car parking available. Information about Wells Library.
Call 01328 710467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Rotunda - capacity 25
On site public car parking, for a charge. Information about Wymondham Library.
Call 01953 603319 or email email@example.com.