Norfolk Libraries have several meeting rooms for hire. They range from small interview spaces to a lecture theatre.
We can provide video conferencing equipment, projectors and refreshments on request.
Prices from 1 April 2023
Equipment hire per session
- Projector and screen - £10
- Owl video conferencing device - £20 (Call us on 01603 774777 to book this item)
- Flip chart and pens - £5
- Coffee/tea - £10 per pot, serves about 10
- Biscuits (per plate, about 20 servings per plate) - £4
- All printouts charged at normal rates - see our printing and copying charges
- Plasma screen (where available) - £20
Libraries meeting rooms
- Quidenham (upstairs) - capacity 10
- Deopham (upstairs) - capacity 12 (special equipment: projector)
- Ellingham (upstairs) - capacity 20 (special equipment: sinks and projector)
- Hethersett (upstairs) - capacity 10
- Hargham (upstairs) - capacity (set up as classroom) 20 desks and chairs
Limited free carparking on site. Large payable carpark within 5 minute walk. Information about Attleborough Library.
Call 01953 452319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cromer Library meeting room - capacity 12
Large payable car park within 5 minute walk. Information about Cromer Library.
Call 01263 512850 or email email@example.com
First floor meeting/classroom space - capacity 15
Note that this is a screened off area in a shared space and is therefore not suitable for confidential or noisy activities.
Call 01362 693184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nearby parking with disabled parking spaces (Dereham shopping centre, accessed from Commercial Road, NR19 1AE). Information about Dereham Library.
- Ground floor meeting room - capacity 15
Free car parking nearby. Information about Downham Market Library.
Call 01366 383073 or email email@example.com.
- Ground floor meeting room - capacity 16
Free car parking on site. Information about Gaywood Library.
Call 01553 768498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lighthouse room – capacity 4
- Ecclestone room – capacity 6
- Paget room – capacity 8/10
- Boardroom - capacity 10/12 theatre setup
- Pavilion Lecture Theatre – capacity 120
- Carnegie room – capacity 40
Limited car parking on site, large chargeable car park nearby. Information about Gorleston Library.
Call 01493 662156 or email email@example.com.
- Southgate room (1st floor) - capacity 24
- Haven interview room (ground floor) - capacity 2
- Rumberlow Gallery (1st floor)
Contact the library for more information
- Northgate Room - Capacity 80
- Anna Sewell and Charles Dickens Rooms - Available Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays only - Capacity 4
Free car parking nearby. Information about Great Yarmouth Library.
Call 01493 844551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ground floor meeting room - capacity 10
Onsite free car park. Information about Long Stratton Library.
Call 01508 530797 or email email@example.com
- Ground floor meeting room
Street parking available. Information about Mile Cross Library.
Call 01603 425906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Norfolk and Norwich Millennium Library
- Vernon Castle room (2nd floor) - capacity 50
- Business & IP Centre room (2nd floor) - capacity 50
- Heritage room (2nd floor) - capacity 50
- Ground floor interview room - capacity 2
- American library meeting room (ground floor) - capacity 20 (available on Tuesday and Friday only)
Norfolk and Norwich Millennium Library has several other spaces available for use for exhibitions and events. Contact us for more information.
On site car parking available, for a charge. Information about Norfolk and Norwich Millennium Library.
Call 01603 774777 or email email@example.com.
- Meeting room - capacity 10
- Hanser room - capacity 4
Limited on site car parking available. Information about Watton Library.
Call 01953 881671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community room - capacity 25
On street car parking available. Information about Wells Library.
Call 01328 710467 or email email@example.com.
- The Rotunda - capacity 25
On site public car parking, for a charge. Information about Wymondham Library.
Call 01953 603319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.