UK Community Renewal Fund
How to apply
Bids will be managed by Norfolk County Council, as the lead authority for UK Community Renewal Fund projects in Norfolk. The County Council will appraise and prioritise a shortlist of projects, up to a maximum of £3 million per district, supported by local decision-making boards, to ensure the best fit in each priority place.
Applicants are asked to first complete an Expression of interest form, as soon as possible, before proceeding to the full Application Form.
An Application Guidance note has also been produced by the County Council, to assist potential applicants.
You should also read the Government’s technical note for project applicants and deliverers.
Download full details of the assessment criteria for projects.
Please email any questions to CRF@norfolk.gov.uk
- Friday 26 March 2021: Norfolk County Council opens call for bids (7-week call)
In the first instance, please complete the Expression of Interest form and send to CRF@norfolk.gov.uk as soon as possible. We will then contact you.
- Monday 29 March 2021: We are putting in place a team of experienced facilitators to support bid development. We would strongly encourage you to engage with them, and will be holding facilitation workshops on 6, 13 and 15 April 2021. All at 2-3.30pm. Please contact CRF@norfolk.gov.uk to book.
- Friday 14 May 2021: Final applications must be sent to CRF@norfolk.gov.uk by 5pm
- Friday 4 June 2021: All projects appraised
- June 2021: Norfolk County Council will prioritise a shortlist of projects supported by local decision-making boards
- Friday 18 June 2021: The shortlist of projects will be submitted by Norfolk County Council to Government by noon
- Late July 2021 onwards: Decision expected from Government
- 31 March 2022: All UK Community Renewal Funding must be spent
Before you apply
Please read an overview of the fund, find out what projects can apply, and view the assessment criteria.