The UK is still a full member of the EU, and UK applicants are eligible for EU funding for at least two more years, until new arrangements are agreed. The External Funding team would urge potential applicants to make the most of the opportunity while it still exists and are here to help.
Norfolk County Council are experts in raising and delivering European funding. We are the managing authority for the Interreg V France Channel England Programme and we manage £9m of LEADER funding for rural businesses in Norfolk and North Suffolk.
With a vast amount of experience in all areas of EU funding, the County Council can:
- Offer advice and guidance to potential applicants, to identify the European funds which would best fit with project ideas, and to advise on the bidding process
- Provide information and expertise in the management and administration of EU funding
- Facilitate the creation of partnerships and networks of public, private and voluntary sector organisations. The creation of partnerships is integral to the bidding process for European funding, and we can help to organise these strategic links
- Support project compliance and record keeping, helping to ensure that your project complies with the strict EU requirements for providing evidence of expenditure and project delivery
- Be a potential partner for projects. In cases where partnerships are required to include a local government organisation, Norfolk County Council can be that partner
For more information about European funding in Norfolk, continue to browse this section of the website or contact the EU funding team by emailing email@example.com.
If you would like to be kept up to date with EU funding news, sign up to our newsletter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
, including “Newsletter” in the subject of the email.