Become a Trusted Trader
The Norfolk Trusted Trader scheme offers its members:
- A customer feedback system powered by Referenceline.com which brings ‘word of mouth’ recommendations to a wider audience
- Accreditation by Trading Standards
- Increased consumer confidence in your business
- Value-for-money promotion through the Trusted Trader website
- Affiliation to Ombudsman Services who will provide fair and independent redress for consumer complaints (if you are already part of an independent redress scheme please inform us on the application form)
How to join
To join the Norfolk Trusted Trader scheme complete our online application form, which includes an online payment facility so you can pay for your membership by debit or credit card. Please read our terms and conditions before completing the form.
Once we receive your application we will begin background checks verify your suitability to join the scheme. We will then email you to let you know the next steps of the process.
Annual membership fees
Annual membership is £195 plus VAT for all new applicants.
£50.00 plus VAT of the application fee is non-refundable if your application is refused or withdrawn. This is to cover the costs of the administration and checks that Trading Standards have to undertake.
Depending on the type of service you provide, you may be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. The fee for this is a non-refundable £44.00 (VAT exempt).
Recommend a Trusted Trader
We welcome recommendations for quality Norfolk businesses that could become a Trusted Trader.
If you know a business that is trustworthy, or if you've had good experiences with one that provides an excellent service, recommend them to us by emailing email@example.com.