Become a Trusted Trader
The Norfolk Trusted Trader scheme offers its members:
- A customer feedback system powered by Referenceline.com which brings ‘word of mouth’ recommendations to a wider audience
- Accreditation by Trading Standards
- Increased consumer confidence in your business
- Value-for-money promotion through the Trusted Trader website
- Independent redress for consumer complaints (if you are already part of an independent redress scheme please inform us on the application form)
How to join
To join the Norfolk Trusted Trader scheme complete our online application form, which includes an online payment facility so you can pay for your membership by debit or credit card. Read our terms and conditions before completing the form.
Once we receive your application we will begin background checks verify your suitability to join the scheme. We will then email you to let you know the next steps of the process.
Annual membership fees
View our fees and charges schedule
Recommend a Trusted Trader
We welcome recommendations for quality Norfolk businesses that could become a Trusted Trader.
If you know a business that is trustworthy, or if you've had good experiences with one that provides an excellent service, recommend them to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.