Mental health services redesign project
We launched our mental health services redesign project at an event on Wednesday 9 November 2016.
The event was attended by 58 people drawn from:
- Service users and family carers
- Social workers
- Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust staff
- NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs)
- District council housing options
- Department of Work and Pensions (DWP)
A significant number of attendees were drawn from service providers from the independent and third sectors who provide care homes, supported living, housing related floating support and personal assistant services.
The event consisted of presentations designed to cover both the context for proposed changes, and also elements commissioners considered to be important for future service delivery.
We also undertook a group exercise on recovery cases studies, to identify ideas for improvement to feed into the service redesign.
You can read the presentations and a report which includes the feedback from the group exercise, below.
Launch event documents
- Mental Health - the context
- PI - an operational social care perspective
- Public Health - complex needs
- Laura Drysdale - restoration trust
- Psychological informed environments
- Recovery at NSFT
- Next steps presentation
The group contributed to the outcomes section in the new service specification.