Mental health services redesign project
We launched our mental health services redesign project at an event on Wednesday 9 November 2016.
The event was attended by 58 people drawn from:
- Service users and family carers
- Social workers
- Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust staff
- NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs)
- District council housing options
- Department of Work and Pensions (DWP)
A significant number of attendees were drawn from service providers from the independent and third sectors. They provide care homes, supported living, housing related floating support and personal assistant services.
The event consisted of presentations. These were designed to cover:
- The context for proposed changes
- Elements commissioners considered to be important, for future service delivery
We also undertook a group exercise on recovery cases studies. This was to identify ideas for improvement to feed into the service redesign.
You can read the presentations and a report which includes the feedback from the group exercise, below.
Launch event documents
- Mental Health - the context
- PI - an operational social care perspective
- Public Health - complex needs
- Laura Drysdale - restoration trust
- Psychological informed environments
- Recovery at NSFT
- Next steps presentation
The group contributed to the outcomes section in the new service specification.