Why transfer to Norfolk County Council
- We offer extensive training to all our foster carers
- We always try to carefully match our children in care with our own foster carers first. In August 2017, 271 of 284 available registered foster carers had one or more children in their care
- We know our carers and their families well, so we can find the best match for the child, and know what extra support to put in place
- If you have already been fostering successfully for at least 12 months, you will get our highest payment level, Level 5
- Our network of foster carer groups meet regularly throughout the county to offer support
“Norfolk County Council social workers are always there with a wealth of experience, very good advice and, most importantly, care."