If you are:
- A former relevant child
- Age 21-25
This is what you know to know about our responsibilities, to ensure you are part of your community and an active citizen.
Registering to vote
- We will give you information about volunteering opportunities. We will help you access these opportunities (if this is something you would like to do)
Making your voice heard
We will make sure that you are aware of all opportunities to take part in involvement activities. These include:
- We will support you to get information about leisure time activities
Being a good citizen
- We will support you to become part of your community and help you understand what being a good citizen is
Know your rights
- We will make sure you know your rights, not only as a care leaver but all of your rights
- To get more information about being involved and part of the community, contact us
If you’re not sure what your status is, you can check the criteria or contact us.