If you are:
- A former relevant child
- Age 18-25 years-old
This is what you need to know about our responsibilities, regarding your health and well-being.
- We will make sure that you understand about healthy eating and the importance of exercise. We will make sure your foster carer or residential worker helps you learn how to cook healthy meals and encourages you to take regular exercise
Getting help if needed
- Your foster carer or residential worker will help you access services you may need, for example:
- Mental health services
- Drug and alcohol services
- Family planning
and will make sure you have the support you need from the right organisations, at the right time
Keeping in good health
- Your Personal Adviser will make sure that you understand how to stay healthy. They will support you to find a GP, dentist and optician to make sure you keep in good health
- To get more information about health and well-being and your entitlements, contact us
If you’re not sure what your status is, you can check the criteria or contact us.