Family Information Service
We offer advice on childcare and finding childcare, to families with children aged 0-19 (aged 0-25 with additional needs). We can also put you in contact with other support services and organisations. We offer advice and support to all childcare providers in Norfolk and other professionals and organisations.
Help finding childcare
We maintain and update the details of over 1,400 Ofsted registered childcare providers in Norfolk in the childcare and out of school activities category of the Norfolk Directory.
The directory is free to use and includes contact details, whether the provider has current vacancies and information on the facilities.
If you cannot find suitable Ofsted registered childcare, we can help you.
We can also advise and provide information on:
- Free childcare and early education for 2, 3 and 4-year-olds including the new 30 hours entitlement for working parents
- Help you can get with childcare costs including tax-free childcare for working parents
- Types of childcare and early education providers including childminders, pre-schools, nurseries, breakfast and after-school clubs and holiday playschemes
- Where to find your local Children’s Centre in Norfolk
Other support services and useful information:
- Children’s health and wellbeing, Being 2 in Norfolk and Being 3 in Norfolk
- Playing and learning at home and activities for children and young people
- Early Help services for families who need support
- Keeping children safe and what to do if you have concerns
- SEND Local Offer services for children and families with special educational needs and disabilities
- Norfolk SEND Partnership which is a free, confidential and impartial service offering families advice on the law regarding special educational needs and disabilities
If you need advice and assistance please email email@example.com.