Support for childminders
We can help with your query or direct you to the correct service or our Early Years' colleagues.
You can also find useful support services available to you outside of Norfolk County Council in the Norfolk Directory.
For ideas and information to share with parents on enhancing the Home Learning Environment visit www.norfolk.gov.uk/playanddiscover.
For tax advice for childminders visit HMRC.
You can follow Norfolk Family Information Service on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date with the latest news on childcare and early years education. You can also request to join our closed Facebook group, Norfolk Childminding Staffroom, where you can chat and network with other Ofsted registered childminders in Norfolk.
Need to make a change to your information?
Contact Ofsted to change:
- Name and address
- Contact details, telephone, mobile, work and fax no
- Email address
- Provision type
- Ofsted URN
- Your status with Ofsted eg Active resigned
- Register types eg voluntary or early years
- Registration conditions eg overnight care
- Inspections and grading
- Childcare period of availability eg 45 weeks or more, four hours or more
- Registered age groups and max no. of registered children
Contact the Family Information Service to:
- Make temporary changes to your status eg you are on maternity leave or not currently childminding
- Find information about partnership working eg linking to other childminders and assistants
- Help you with all password related queries
- Request an eligibility check for two year-old funding
Or call 01603 222300 and select option 1.