Family Support Process training
The Family Support Process Core training will give you a good working knowledge of the Family Support Process including how to gain informed consent; how to complete the Family Support Form; who to involve; when to share information and how to plan the next steps.
In addition, as it is a multi-agency training course it offers you a chance to network with colleagues from other agencies.
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for people who work with children and young people aged 0-18 years or people who work with adults who have children. It is a multi-agency training course, and is open to all agencies and services in Norfolk.
We recommend that even if you have previously attended either CAF or FSP training that you join us on this one day training as the Family Support Process now incorporates the Signs of Safety approach
We recommend that at least one worker from your agency attend.
Full day course (9.15am - 4.30pm) except where stated
Where and when will courses be held?
- Dates to be announced
- The Trafford Room, Broadland District Council - 21 June 2018
- The Trafford Room, Broadland District Council - 5 October 2018
- Breydon Room, Havenbridge House - 19 June 2018
- Breydon Room, Havenbridge House - 16 October 2018
- North Walsham Children’s Centre, Manor Road, NR28 9HG - 22 June 2018
- North Walsham Children’s Centre, Manor Road, NR28 9HG - 2 October 2018
- The Pod, Colman Junior School - 8 May 2018
- The Pod, Colman Junior School - 18 June 2018
- Colman and Cavell Room, SNDC, Swan Lane, Long Stratton - 15 May 2018
- Colman and Cavell Room, SNDC, Swan Lane, Long Stratton - 11 July 2018
- King's Lynn Fire Station, North Lynn Bypass - 18 July 2018
- King's Lynn Fire Station, North Lynn Bypass - 9 October 2018
How much does the course cost?
Nothing, all our training events are free! However, if you need supply cover, your agency will need to fund this.
Although the courses are free they do have a cost implication for Children’s Services if people don't attend. With this in mind please ensure that you advise at least seven working days in advance if you cannot attend. To do this get in touch with the locality contact
For all Family Support Process training sessions starting from September 2015 onwards, all cancellations and non-attendance, regardless of the circumstances, which are made within seven working days of the start of the course will incur a cancellation fee of £50 per person. If you are unable to attend the training you must contact us in writing to the locality contact to cancel your place.
How do I book?
Please complete a booking form and return it to us by email at:
- Breckland – email@example.com
- Broadland – firstname.lastname@example.org
- East – email@example.com
- North – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Norwich – email@example.com
- South – firstname.lastname@example.org
- West – email@example.com
Please note without a booking form we will be unable to book you onto the training.
In order to keep our database accurate, please ensure that all the fields on the booking form are completed.
Please do not put more than one delegate on each form.
Applications will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis, so please return your form promptly to avoid disappointment.
You will receive confirmation of your place by email when we receive your booking form.
If you want any further information, please call your locality contact.