The SEND forum for SEND professionals is led by the Virtual School for SEND. The forums are organised termly across the County.
The aim of the forum is to bring together SEND professionals, so they can:
- Get updates on initiatives and directives
- Receive national and local data, which informs the practice and provision of SEND in schools and academies
- Share information on SEND provision in Norfolk
- Help develop SEND provision in Norfolk
- Receive specialist advice and support
- Hear from expert speakers, with the opportunity to discuss current research, legislation and initiatives
Dates for the SEND forums in the autumn are as follows:
- 12 October 2020, 9:30-11:30am
- 13 October 2020, 4-6pm
- 14 October 2020, 10-12noon
- 19 October 2020, 1-3pm
These will take place via Zoom with a focus on ‘information sharing, wellbeing and reconnecting'.
If you are interested in joining the forum and being involved, places can be booked via SLA Online.