The SEND forum is for SEND education, health, social care professionals who want to be updated on new initiatives and develop their knowledge of specialist provision and support. It is led by the Virtual School for SEND. The forums are organised termly across the County.
The aim of the forum is to bring together SEND professionals, so they can:
- Get updates on initiatives and directives
- Receive national and local data, which informs the practice and provision of SEND in schools and academies
- Share information on SEND provision in Norfolk
- Help develop SEND provision in Norfolk
- Receive specialist advice and support
- Hear from expert speakers, with the opportunity to discuss current research, legislation and initiatives
Dates for the SEND forums during 2021/22
- Monday 11 October 2021, 1-3pm
- Tuesday 12 October 2021, 4-6pm
- Wednesday 13 October 2021, 9.30-11.30am
- Thursday 14 October 2021, 1-3pm
- Monday 24 January 2022, 1-3pm
- Tuesday 25 January 2022, 4-6pm
- Wednesday 26 January 2022, 9.30-11.30
- Thursday 27 January 2022 1-3pm
- Monday 16 May 2022, 1-3pm
- Tuesday 17 May 2022, 4-6pm
- Wednesday 18 May 2022, 9.30-11.30
- Thursday 19 May 2022, 1-3pm
These will take place via Microsoft Teams with a focus on ‘information sharing, wellbeing and reconnecting'.
If you are interested in joining the forum and being involved, places can be booked via SLA Online.
Please do contact us on email@example.com if you have any questions.