The SEND forum for SEND professionals is led by the Virtual School for SEND. The forums are organised termly in Great Yarmouth, King's Lynn and Norwich.
The aim of the forum is to bring together SEND professionals, so they can:
- Get updates on initiatives and directives
- Receive national and local data, which informs the practice and provision of SEND in schools and academies
- Share information on SEND provision in Norfolk
- Help develop SEND provision in Norfolk
- Receive specialist advice and support
- Hear from expert speakers, with the opportunity to discuss current research, legislation and initiatives
If you are interested in joining the forum and being involved, email email@example.com
Forthcoming SEND forum dates
- Monday 17 June 4.30-6pm at the College of West Anglia, King’s Lynn
- Tuesday 18 June 4.30-6pm at Woodside Centre, Norwich
- Wednesday 19 June 4.30-6pm at Great Yarmouth Racecourse
Subscribe and receive updates on SEND developments and news in Norfolk.