Specialist SEND courses in further education

Many young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) do mainstream further education courses in a college or sixth form with support.

Young people with more complex needs should explore the range of specialist courses available in Norfolk.

If a young person wants help with transport, they will need to look at the colleges that are closest to where they live. 

Find specialist further education courses in Norfolk 

Visit Help You Choose website

Was this webpage helpful?