Cookie Consent by

SEN services and support in early years education

All early years education providers should publish information explaining how they meet the needs of children with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND).

Find a early years education provider's SEN information

  1. Go the Norfolk Community Directory website
  2. Search for a childminder, nursery or preschool
  3. Find information about how they support children with SEND at the bottom of their service details under the heading 'Local Offer'

You can also request to see a copy of an early years education provider’s SEN policy, inclusion policy or equalities policy.

Was this webpage helpful?