Admissions process for special schools and specialist colleges

What happens if your child does not get the place you want

We must find another suitable school place if your child's current school can no longer meet their needs. We must consult with other schools until a suitable school is found. This may include schools in the independent sector. We will have discussed other schools to consult with during the panel meeting.

Your EHCP coordinator will share minutes from the meeting with you to explain why an offer has not been made.

You child will be discussed again at the next scheduled panel meeting. We will let you know when this is.

Was this webpage helpful?