Specialist post-16 SEND courses in Norfolk
If you have a special educational needs and/or disability (SEND) you might think college is not for you. Well think again!
Many young people with SEND move on into mainstream courses in a college or sixth form with support.
If you have more complex needs you may need a more specialist course and support.
All of our Norfolk colleges have:
- Teams of staff experienced in working with young people who have a wide range of special educational needs and disabilities
- A wide range of specialist equipment
- Specialist courses and programmes of study
Each college, sixth form college and school sixth form has different courses, but you need to look at the ones that are closest to where you live if you want to get help from Norfolk County Council with your post-16 transport.
Find out more about Norfolk’s SEND courses
You can use Help You Choose to find out exactly what SEND courses are on offer at the different colleges and special school sixth forms in Norfolk.
You can use the site to:
- Search by SEND provider – click on a provider to see what courses they offer
- Search by area – enter you postcode and distance you want to travel or simply click on an area of the map to find specialist courses available in that area
- Search by course type – click on the subject you want to search