Cookie Consent by Health - Norfolk County Council


  • Find an NHS health service in Norfolk
  • Health services for children and young people with SEND in Norfolk
  • How health services are organised in Norfolk
  • How to plan for the move between children's and adult health services, for young people with SEND
  • Money from the NHS, allocated to meet health and well-being needs for those receiving NHS continuing healthcare
  • How to get help or give feedback on a health service
  • Professionals in health and their roles
  • Local and national organisations that could support you
  • A review to ensure any specialist hospital admission for a young person with a learning disability or autism, is appropriate
  • Groups of professionals who meet to ensure families with 0-5 year-olds with SEND, have appropriate support

Was this webpage helpful?