Easy read guides
Published by the Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust.
- Coping with Self-harm - a guide for parents and carers. Developed at the University of Oxford
- A parent’s guide to depression - a parent’s guide to warning signs and what you can do. Published by the Charlie Waller Memorial Trust
- I Gotta Feeling and Get up and go - aimed at secondary school children when they are feeling sad, worried or troubled. Designed by Help4Pupils
- Fixers – Mind videos by young people talking about mental health issues
- Shelf Help - helpful reading available from libraries to help people to understand and manage their health and wellbeing
Published by The Mental Health Foundation.
Published by the Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families.
Resources for education professionals