Get active and get involved.
Taking part in a sporting activity can can lead to many more benefits than just keeping fit and healthy:
- A sense of achievement when learning something new
- The chance to make new friends
- Maybe getting over the barrier of going somewhere new
- The possibility of making the team and playing competitively in your chosen sport
Find local sporting activities:
- Active Norfolk - find local activities and sports clubs
- Fit4it programme - a free, fun, healthy lifestyle programme for young people aged 4-16 in Norfolk. You have the opportunity to learn about health and nutrition (the food you need to eat to stay healthy and grow) whilst taking part in different sports and team-building activities. Classes run throughout Norfolk.
- Norfolk Directory - a directory of local leisure and sport services
- Norfolk Trails - walking, cycling and bridle routes around Norfolk
- Things to do - listing of activities and events for children and young people