Watch the videos to learn about different kinds of money skills.
Help to manage your money
Sometimes you may need help to make a decision on how to spend or save your money. These people may be able to help you:
- Parents or your relations
- Trusted friends
- An appointed person. This is a person you trust. You must tell your bank or building society that they can speak to your appointed person about your money
- Organisations that can help support you around money problems:
- Equal Lives - who can help plan your support services and can help manage paying for services
- Citizens Advice - can give you advice on money matters
You may also be interested in...