It is wrong for anyone to bully you.
You are being bullied if anyone:
- Picks on you
- Hurts you or scares you in any way
- Calls you names
- Laughs at you
- Pokes you
- Does not talk or look at you, or goes the other way
- Says bad things about you
- Says things about you that are not true
- Messes about with your things
It is important to tell someone you trust as soon as you can if you are bullied. Bullying may turn into a crime.
If you do not feel that you have someone to talk to, call Childline on 0800 1111.