Organisations offering money advice
As a parent or carer of a child with a disability you might be entitled to benefits and services that can help you, your child and your family. Knowing how payments from a job and how various benefits impact on each other can be confusing, but there are various organisations who provide information and advice.
Contact a Family is an organisation offering online information and a freephone helpline for personalised advice.
- Helpline: 0808 808 3555 Monday to Friday, 9.30am-5pm
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/contactafamily
Citizens Advice is an organisation providing free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities.
The National Autistic Society- their welfare rights service offers advice and information on all aspects of social security benefit entitlement.
- Helpline: 0808 800 4104 (Monday-Thursday, 10am-4pm, and Friday, 9am-3pm)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Money Advice Service gives advice and guides to help improve your finances, tools and calculators to help keep track and plan ahead and support over the phone and online.
- Helpline: 0800 138 7777 Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm, Saturday, 9am-1pm, Sunday and bank holidays closed
- Email: email@example.com