Cookie Consent by Getting social care - Norfolk County Council

Getting social care

  • How a young person with SEND can get social care support
  • Children with SEND need an assessment to check their eligibility for social care services
  • Parent carers of children with SEND, can have their needs assessed to identify support for them
  • Social care needs that have been agreed, are put in a plan

Was this webpage helpful?