Cookie Consent by Support for learning - Norfolk County Council

Support for learning

This section outlines what happens if a child or young person is having difficulties with their learning in an educational setting

Some children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) will need more help from staff at their current setting. Learn about the SEN Support system.

A small number of children and young people need further assessment, to find out if it would help to have an education, health and care (EHC) plan. They are most likely to be able to be supported at their current school.

Further information

Teaching helping boy in classroom

Was this webpage helpful?