Cookie Consent by Concerns about progress - Norfolk County Council

Concerns about progress

  • The difference between special education needs and disabilities
  • Guidance and what to do if you are worried about your child's progress at school
  • What the school should do and what support should be given, if your child is not making expected progress
  • Guidance if a child with SEND has problems at school, is a school refuser or excluded from school
  • Local and national SEND groups and organisations that could support you
  • Advice and support for parents and carers
  • A summary of what is important to a child with SEND and how they want to be supported
  • A service schools can provide for children with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties
  • Professionals in SEN support and their roles

Was this webpage helpful?