Feedback during your course
You'll be asked for your views in surveys at the start and the end of your course, to help us understand how you feel about it.
During the year we'll also ask you to take part in a Learner Satisfaction Survey to see how satisfied you are with Adult Learning.
Any information you give us in a survey is confidential and we use it to help us improve.
Compliments and complaints
If you have a compliment or a formal complaint please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can join our termly Learner Forum which provides you with the opportunity to make suggestions, meet and share your experience with other learners, and make a positive contribution to the development of Adult Learning.
- Our Spring Term surveys had 671 responses
- Our Learner Forums have had 40+ learners attend
- Two learners are on our steering group
What you said:
- 80% of learners said they would like to attend another course
- 97% of learners enjoyed their course
- 94% of learners would recommend Adult Learning to a friend
“I have the support of a group and no longer feel isolated in my deafness” - Lipreading Learner
“I am now more confident when applying for jobs as most applications are digital” - Computer Skills for Beginners Learner
“As a family we have eaten better, become more active and prepared for each day differently” - Eat Smart Learner
What you would like us to improve on:
- Support for online learning
- Simplify the enrolment process
- Website difficult to navigate
- Repetitive emails
- Office account confusing
We are undertaking a full review of our enrolment process and website as a result of your feedback. We will be moving to one computer system for enrolments from August 2021 and simplifying how learners enrol. We are reviewing all online support for learners and making changes to our website so people can find our courses more easily.