Our Learner Support Team can give you help and advice about any issues which might affect your learning.
You can call the team on 01603 306551 or text them on 07827 662429. Or you can email email@example.com.
You can contact the team before you sign up or during your course.
Support we offer
If you have a learning disability or health condition we may be able to:
- Give you more information about our courses
- Suggest other organisations who may also be able to help
- Talk about any support or equipment you may need
- Help with financial support through the Discretionary Learner Support Fund (DLSF)
- Tell you more about Advanced Learning Loans
Special Educational Needs (SEND)
Our Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (SENCo) can help arrange:
- Dyslexia screening
- Additional support during exams or assessments - for example someone to write for you, or supervised rest breaks
- Extra time during exams
- Other things to help you learn - such as a laptop with special software