Norwich, University of the Arts

You should buy your travel pass direct from the bus or train operator, as this will probably be cheaper and more flexible. Only apply to Norfolk County Council if any of the following apply to you:

  • You cannot get a pass from the operator for less than £525 per year
  • Your family is receiving one of the defined benefits and you cannot get a pass from the operator for less than £393 
  • You cannot afford to pay for the pass in full and the operator does not offer instalment payments
Download our guide to discounts and passes offered by local operators (pdf 215kb)

Applying through Norfolk County Council

If you apply to Norfolk County Council for your travel pass then you need to be travelling on a core route. The core routes for University of the Arts are the same as Norwich City College:

Post16 travel scheme 

You will be required to pay towards any post16 transport. For post16 payment information visit cost and payment.

Fusion Ticket

The Fusion Ticket lets you travel on most bus services within the area shown on the map below. It’s valid all day (from 0500 to 0200 the next morning) for as many journeys as you like, and you can pass it on to a friend or relative to use too.

Further information on the Fusion Ticket


If you do not qualify for assistance under the post16 travel scheme or would like greater flexibility in travel to work, training or further education, Kickstart may be able to assist with a moped loan.

For further information visit the Kickstart website.

Was this webpage helpful?