Why get involved?
- You can gain a qualification
- You will gain knowledge and skills to become more confident in your job
- It will open up more opportunities for career progression and higher earning potential
- Training is fully funded for staff and will give them more skills and knowledge
- If you invest in employees learning and development, it will make them feel valued and help with staff retention
- More skilled staff can lead to an overall increase in CQC ratings for your business
Mentoring and support
All learners will have access to ongoing 1:1 mentoring and support. This will help learners complete their qualification and progress onto higher learning opportunities. Our partners specialise in delivering these qualifications. Training will be flexible so that it can be tailored to suit individual needs.
We have a strong commitment to support people who may face barriers accessing learning. We want to help them engage in educational and professional development opportunities through this project.
Working with employers
We will work with health and care providers to identify the best way to involve their staff in the project.
All training and mentoring will take place in line with ongoing social distancing measures. Due to COVID-19, we are anticipating that most project activity will be delivered remotely until further notice.
About the project
The project has secured up to £7.58 million, with up to £3.79 million coming from the European Social Fund.
- Care Development East
- College of West Anglia
- City College Norwich
- East Coast College
- Health Education England
- Norfolk County Council
- Norfolk County Council Adult Learning
- Norfolk and Suffolk Care Support
- Steadfast Training
- Suffolk County Council
- University of East Anglia
- West Suffolk College
We are developing and implementing a range of policies, setting out shared commitments across all partners. This is to ensure that all participants and staff are able to be involved in the project effectively and safely.