How to apply
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please submit a comprehensive CV and supporting statement that addresses and provides evidence against the key elements of the person specification
- Please ensure all gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your application form. We may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process
- Please provide details of your referees so that we are able to take up your references if you are shortlisted for final interview (we will seek your permission before doing so)
- Please make sure you submit your application by the closing date of 4 December 2017
- No applications will be accepted once longlisting for the post has begun
- Following longlisting you will be contacted directly to update you on the status of your application
To apply, please click on the relevant link below to submit your application.
The following sets out key dates in our recruitment process. Please ensure that you mention in your covering letter if any of these dates present you with a problem.
|4 December 2017||Closing date|
|11 December 2017||Longlisting|
|4, 5 and 10 January 2018||Longlist interviews and technical assessments|
|15 January 2018||Shortlisting|
|w/c 22 to 24 January 2018 (tbc)||Final appointment process|
We welcome applications from all sections of the community and will be pleased to help meet any requirements arising as part of the recruitment process, for example as a result of disability.
For informal enquiries, please contact Dawn Faulkner at Gatenby Sanderson, our advising consultant, on Tel: 0121 644 5702 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org