To professionally drive a lorry, bus or coach you must do 35 hours of periodic training every 5 years to keep your Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).
Course dates and booking
Bookings can be made by completing and returning a copy of the Driver CPC Periodic Training course booking form
- 23 August 2019 - First Aid for Drivers - Good availability
- 27 August 2019 - Manual Handling & Safety of Loads on Vehicles - Fully booked
- 28 August 2019 - Spill Kit & Vehicle Fire Safety - Fully booked
- 29 August 2019 - Driver Regulations & Driver Towing - Fully booked
- 30 August 2019 - First Aid for Drivers - Fully booked
- 9 September 2019 - Safety Awareness - Good availability
- 10 September 2019 - Spill Kit & Vehicle Fire Safety - Good availability
- 11 September 2019 - Manual Handling & Safety of Loads on Vehicles - Good availability
- 12 September 2019 - Driver Regulations and Driver Towing - Limited spaces
- 13 September 2019 - First Aid for Drivers - Fully booked
Each course date equates to 7 registered hours of Driver CPC.
Download details of the course module objectives
£90 per person per course excluding VAT. This fee is fully inclusive of training, registration of hours and Certificate of Attendance.
Answers to frequently asked questions
- Check online how many hours of Driver CPC periodic training you have done
- Your Driver CPC qualification lasts for 5-years
- To keep your Driver CPC you need to do 35-hours of training before your 5-year deadline. The deadline to do your training is shown on your Driver Qualification Card.
- The training will not count towards the 35-hours total if you took it more than 5 years ago
- You can attend the same course more than once in each 5-year period (eg you may attend a first aid course in the first year and again the last year of the 5-year period)