Drivers CPC Periodic training
You must have the full Driver CPC if you drive a lorry, bus or coach as the main part of your job.
Driver CPC qualified drivers – Driver CPC periodic training
You must do 35 hours of periodic training every five years to keep your Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) to drive a lorry, bus or coach.
Driver CPC periodic training: course dates and bookings
Each course date equates to seven registered hours of CPC.
- Eco Driving and Driver Towing: dates to follow
- First Aid for Drivers: dates to follow
- Manual Handling and Safety of Loads on Vehicles: dates to follow
- Safety Awareness: dates to follow
- Spill Kit and Vehicle Fire Safety: dates to follow
£90 per person per course. This fee is fully inclusive of training, registration of hours and Certificate of Attendance.
Candidates must ensure that they bring their driving licence and/or identification to each course date:
- Photocard driving licence
- Digital tachograph card
- Driver CPC card
Alternatively, if you hold an old style paper licence you will need to bring this along with a valid passport.
Did you know…?
We also provide all of our Drivers CPC modules to organisations upon request as ‘closed courses’ (minimum six candidates required). Contact us to discuss your requirements and fees.
Organisations are able to pick from the following selection of modules to suit their own needs:
- 7 hour modules: First Aid for Drivers, Safety Awareness, Winter Service Operations
- 3.5 hours (x2 combined for 7 hours): Manual Handling, Safety of Loads on Vehicles, Spill Kit, Vehicle Fire Safety, Driver Towing, Eco Driving
We are able to provide this training at our own centre or a client’s own location. We have provided CPC courses in Norfolk, Suffolk, Northampton, Lincolnshire, plus London and surrounding areas.