Reablement liaison officers (RLOs) work in the locality offices and at County Hall, including some overnight shifts.
What you'll be doing
All the RLOs are office based and answer telephone calls from the public, staff and other professionals regarding services to people in their own homes.
The main parts of the job include:
- Receiving referrals for Swift Response and Norfolk First Support via phone or via our computer system Liquid Logic
- Assisting support workers in the community with queries about the people they visit
- Look up information on Liquid Logic and also our rostering system Cygnum
- Liaising with managers, service users, families and other professionals
- Finding cover for staff absence
What you’ll need:
- Good customer service skills
- Good telephone manner and communication skills
- Flexibility in working hours
- IT skills
- Ability to remain calm during high pressure times
Check current vacancies