Browse the catalogue
Feature films are available to borrow from day of release at a cost of £2 for a two night loan.
TV series, world cinema titles, documentaries, music DVDs and new titles to DVD are available for £1 for a seven night loan period.
DVD box sets – catch up on the latest season of your favourite shows available for two weeks with a hire charge of £4.
Blu-ray loan service and charges are £3 for two-day loans of Top Titles and £3 for one-week loans.
Music CDs cost of 85p for a one-week loan, or £1 for a double CD.
CDs are available from day of release.
You can make free reservations on music CDs and have them delivered to the library of your choice.
Choose from a selection of console games including Nintendo Wii and DS, X-Box 360 and PlayStation 3. Games cost £3 for a one-week loan.
Couldn't find what you were looking for?
Make a suggestion for a title to be added to our stock
Late return charges - films, games and music service
- Music CD - single - daily charge 10p, maximum charge (7 weeks) £4.90
- Music CD - sets - daily charge 25p, maximum charge (7 weeks) £12.25
- Games - daily charge 50p, maximum charge (7 weeks) £24.50
- DVDs - top titles - daily charge, £1, maximum charge (7 weeks) £49
- DVDs - home entertainment - daily charge 25p, maximum charge (7 weeks) £12.25
- DVDs - home entertainment sets - daily charge 50p, maximum charge (7 weeks) £24.50
- DVDs - selected children's - daily charge 10p, maximum charge (7 weeks) £4.90
- Blu-Ray - home entertainment - daily charge 50p, maximum charge (7 weeks) £24.50
East Anglian film archive
The East Anglian Film Archive has teamed up with Norfolk Library and Information Service to offer a great range of DVDs capturing priceless footage of East Anglian countryside, industry and everyday life.
These unique DVDs allow you to discover our region as it used to be.
The DVDs are on sale for £9.99 each or £24.50 for Anglia at War Box Set of three DVDs.
All libraries in Norfolk will have a popular selection but any title can be obtained very quickly if not available.
For further information contact your local library.