Five to eleven year olds
All libraries can get you books on the main homework subjects. Some libraries also have special Homework Collections.
Try these online references:
- Encyclopaedia Britannica – Britannica Junior: Britannica Junior can help with researching homework topics
- Looking for ideas of what to read next or who writes like your favourite author? Lovereading4kids and Fantasticfiction will help you search for suggestions
Children’s University have teamed up with Norfolk libraries to offer a range of fun activities. Find out more about Children's University in Norfolk libraries.
All the accredited activities in libraries are free.
Download the activity sheets and take them to your local Norfolk library to complete and gain a stamp in your Children's University passport.
- Write a review of your library
- Write a review for a book, CD, game or DVD
- Interview a Librarian
- Find out facts about your library
- Design a new cover for a book
- Discover the library subject index
- Research your favourite subject
- Discover a new interest
- Complete the History quiz
- Work together with adults in the library
The Summer Reading Challenge counts too.
Also look out at your local library for events that provide an hour of learning and can be awarded a stamp in your Children's University passport.