Cookie Consent by Change your details - Norfolk County Council

Change your details

You can update your email and phone contact details using your online account.

If you move within Norfolk, take a proof of your change of address to any Norfolk library to update your record.  If you move away, let your local library know.

You will need to show some proof of identification to be issued with a replacement card.

There is no charge for replacing cards because of a name change for reasons such as marriage, divorce, etc.

Was this webpage helpful?