Address: 90 The Street, Brundall, NR13 5LH
Map of Brundall showing library location
Did you know you can renew your library books online? You'll need your library card and PIN.
Register for our Open Libraries service for easy extended access to the unstaffed library outside normal opening hours using your library card and PIN.
- Monday: 8am-7pm (staffed 4-7pm)
- Tuesday: 8am-7pm (staffed 10am-7pm)
- Wednesday: 8am-7pm (Open Libraries access only)
- Thursday: 8am-7pm (staffed 2.30-7pm)
- Friday: 8am-7pm (Open Libraries access only)
- Saturday: 8am-4pm (staffed 1-4pm)
- Sunday: 10am-4pm (Open Libraries access only)
If you just need to drop a book off out of hours, use the letterbox to the right of the main entrance. Please make sure that books drop into the box completely and aren’t left sticking out.
Computers can be booked online.
The Book of Brundall
The Book of Brundall and Braydeston: a tale of two Norfolk Parishes, compiled by the Brundall Local History Group, was published in the autumn of 2007.
Reservations may be made for this title at any Norfolk library.
Services at Brundall Library
- Console games
- Ramp access
- On-street parking