Address: 90 The Street, Brundall, NR13 5LH
Map of Brundall showing library location
Did you know you can renew your library books online? You'll need your library card and PIN.
- Monday: 4pm-7pm (Open Libraries access 8am-7pm)
- Tuesday: 10am-7pm (Open Libraries access 8am-7pm)
- Wednesday: Open Libraries access 8am-7pm
- Thursday: 2.30pm-7pm (Open Libraries access 8am-7pm)
- Friday: Open Libraries access 8am-7pm
- Saturday: 1pm-4pm (Open Libraries access 8am-4pm)
- Sunday: Open Libraries access 10am-4pm
If you just need to drop a book off out of hours, use the letterbox to the right of the main entrance. Please make sure that books drop into the box completely and aren’t left sticking out.
Computers can be booked online.
The Book of Brundall
The Book of Brundall and Braydeston: a tale of two Norfolk Parishes, compiled by the Brundall Local History Group, was published in the autumn of 2007.
Reservations may be made for this title at any Norfolk library.
Services at Brundall Library
- Console games
- Ramp access
- On-street parking