Address: Station Road, Wells-next-the-Sea, NR23 1EA
Map of Wells showing library location
Did you know you can renew your library books online? You'll need your library card and PIN.
Register for our Open Libraries service for easy extended access to the unstaffed library outside normal opening hours using your library card and PIN.
- Monday: 8am-7pm (staffed 11.30am-7pm)
- Tuesday (during school term): 8am-1pm and 5pm-7pm (Open Libraries access only)*
- Wednesday: 8am-7pm (staffed 9am-7pm)
- Thursday (during school term): 8am-1pm and 5pm-7pm (Open Libraries access only)*
- Friday: 8am-7pm (staffed 9am-7pm)
- Saturday: 8am-4pm (staffed 10am-4pm)
- Sunday: 10am-4pm (Open Libraries access only)
- *Tuesdays and Thursdays (school holidays): Open 8am-7pm (Open Libraries access only)
If you just need to drop a book off out of hours, use the letterbox in the blue double doors, down the passageway at the side of the library. Please make sure that books drop into the box completely and aren’t left sticking out.
Computers can be booked online.
Services at Wells Library
- Colour printer/photocopier
- Disabled person's WC
- Automatic doors
- On-street parking
- Village Screen equipment pick-up
27 July 2018
9:00 - 19:00
Celebrate Wells with an exhibition of this beautiful coastal town. Photographs and books showing Wells throughout the decades.
30 August 2018
13:00 - 13:45
Storyteller Liam Carroll will be telling stories about mischief making monkeys, disobedient chickens, the coyote who couldn't keep his word, Anancy the spider who liked to play tricks, and of course stories about the Lord of Mischief himself, Loki. These stories are fun, humorous and full of opportunities to join in and make a noise This is a free event, please contact the library for more information