Business driver development training
Full day course combining theoretical and practical driving skills
£195 per person
Many employees have to drive as part of their job. Often drivers can feel distracted, tired and under pressure which can put them at greater risk of an accident whilst driving for work.
This course will help to refocus driving skills over a one day course and is perfect for businesses looking to secure bespoke training for any members of their staff who need to drive for work.
Training will be focused and tailored to the attendee’s needs.
- One hour presentation to enhance driver knowledge and awareness in all aspects of road safety and sets the subject in the workplace context
- In car training assessment where driver needs are assessed and the day tailored to driver needs. One trainer is usually allocated to 2 clients
- Hands on in-car driver training depending on requirements
- Course can include skid avoidance training session. This is a popular and fascinating training experience with a specialist instructor in our Skid Car
- Group question and answer session with driving instructors
- Lunch and refreshments included
- Course can be delivered in a number of locations to suit the needs of the company
“We send all of our employees who drive for work to this seminar. It highlights the employers responsibilities and addresses all the risks associated with driving for work ensuring these are minimised for all of us”
Lisa Lee, Brown & Co, Norwich
For more information and to enquire about course dates contact the road safety team.
Minimum number of people per course is 8.
To discuss your Individual company driver training needs contact firstname.lastname@example.org