The grim reaper
Suitable for ages 11-13.
‘The Grim Reaper’ is designed for ages 11, 12 & 13 and looks at the transition from Primary to High School and the road safety risks they often come across.
It is directly aimed at the vulnerable 11 to 13 age range, the people most likely to be hurt on the road.
- Strongly encourage personal traffic awareness and responsibility
- Directly challenge personal attitudes with questions and facts interspersed with short, hard-hitting video clips
- Ideally this presentation is carried out in smaller groups
- Larger groups can be accommodated if essential
- It includes some quite shocking material involving people in their own age group, most of which has already been seen on TV, but still gives Year 7s cause to think
Adult staff should be present during the session in case of upset and to reinforce the safety message afterwards.