The grim reaper
Suitable for smaller groups ages 11-1
‘The Grim Reaper’ is directly aimed at the vulnerable ages of 11, 12 and 13 and looks at the transition from Primary to High School and the road safety risks they often come across.
- Strongly encourages personal traffic awareness and responsibility
- Directly challenges personal attitudes with questions and facts interspersed with short, hard-hitting video clips
- Ideally this presentation is carried out in smaller groups
- Larger groups can be accommodated if essential
- It includes some quite shocking material involving people in their own age group, most of which has already been seen on TV, but still gives Year 7s cause to think
Adult staff should be present during the session in case of upset and to reinforce the safety message afterwards.