Young driver education
Suitable for ages 16-19.
Young Driver Education is a hard hitting presentation aimed at ages 16, 17, 18 and 19, examining the risks involved with being a young driver or passenger.
- Designed to stimulate discussion and debate with students about the safety of young passengers and drivers
- Works well for class-sized groups
- The session will last for up to an hour including 15 minutes of film
- Recently refreshed with new video clips and graphics
- Presented by our staff and carefully selected members of the emergency services who have been trained to deliver it
- The hard hitting content may upset a very small minority of the audience. This is usually because they or someone close to them have been involved in a serious crash recently
Staff should be provided who can act as pastoral support if a student feels the need to leave the room.