Pre-Application Advice Service
Norfolk County Council is committed to working with applicants and developers at the pre-application stage of the planning process, and actively encourages that before submitting a planning application you discuss your proposal with us.
Pre-application advice is available on a chargeable basis and further information (including the service level, fee schedule and pre-application request forms) can be found via the following links:
- Pre-application advice guide
- Pre-application advice request form for County Council Development
- Pre-application advice request form for Mineral Development
- Pre-application advice request form for Waste Development
- Pre-application advice request form for Lead Local Flood Authority (LLFA) advice. Further information regarding the LLFA can be found here.
If you have any questions about the documents please email the Planning Services team.