Rubbish and recycling

  • Your local district, borough or city council is responsible for collecting your bins and household waste.
  • More about Bin collections
  • Report flytipping or illegal dumping on public land to your district or borough council or call the Environment Agency on 0800 807060
  • More about Fly-tipping

Was this webpage helpful?