Cookie Consent by Disposing of explosives, boat flares and fireworks - Norfolk County Council

Explosives, boat flares and fireworks

We don’t accept any sort of explosives at any of our recycling centres at any time.

Never put explosives in with your household rubbish, garden waste or in public litter bins.

Used fireworks

You can put used fireworks in your rubbish bin. Make sure they are fully soaked in water and double-wrapped.

Boat flares

It is the boat owner's responsibility to dispose of boat flares safely. The website has advice and information about disposing of out of date boat flares.

Ammunition including bullets and cartridges

Contact Norfolk police on 101 for advice or local gun clubs.

Fire arms including BB guns

Contact Norfolk police on 101 for advice on disposal.

Was this webpage helpful?