Cookie Consent by Requesting a consultation - Norfolk County Council

Requesting a consultation

Any professional working either directly or indirectly with a child or young person displaying harmful sexual behaviour can request a consultation with our Harmful Sexual Behaviour team. Please note that the team does not consult directly with parents/carers or young people.

Consultations can be requested by emailing with a brief summary of what the consultation is for.

Was this webpage helpful?



To leave
this site