Cookie Consent by Fire insurance - Norfolk County Council

Fire insurance

Home insurance can help you after a fire – for example, by replacing belongings that were destroyed in the blaze.

If you are on a low income and can’t afford adequate insurance, you may qualify for a Community Grant. A Community Grant helps people to live independently in the community and helps to ease exceptional family pressures.

If you have children or other vulnerable people in your family, you can get help from social services. Contact your local council’s social services department.

Your council may also provide contact details for a broker they feel provides a low cost service for those on a low income.

Was this webpage helpful?