Jubilee Trees for Norfolk scheme

County councillor contributions

You may be able to get a contribution from your county councillor for some or all of your tree pack payment, if you are:

  • A community group
  • A town or parish council
  • Individuals who can prove a 'community benefit'

County councillors have a discretionary £10,000 Highway Member Fund.  They can fund highway and environmental work including tree planting and other biodiversity schemes in their area. 

We cannot get involved in this discussion with your councillor. Approach your councillor and proceed with any agreements and payments directly with them.

Find your local councillor