These are the terms and conditions for all competitions run on social media pages, on Twitter and Facebook.
Terms and conditions:
- All competitions are being run by Norfolk County Council.
- The competition is open to Norfolk residents over the age of 18 except for employees of Norfolk County Council, and any agents or companies associated with the promotion.
- One entry per person only per social media platform during promotions.
- Internet access is required to enter competitions. Winners will be drawn at random from the qualifying entries, unless otherwise stated.
- Winners must provide a name and Norfolk address details.
- The winner only will be notified.
- Winning participants must claim their prize by the date given in correspondence, or they will forfeit their prize. In this scenario, an alternative winner will be selected.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in the event of non-availability of the stated prize and if the prize, described above, cannot be awarded for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The promoter reserves the right to release the name of winning entrants in any competitions or promotions run on these platforms.
- Proof of identity may be required in order to claim the prizes.
- The prize should be claimed within 7 days of notification of the winning entry.
- The prize has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash or alternative products.